Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sleep

I apologise for not posting yesterday. Sleep got the better of me. I got home from work and crashed into bed around 6:30 last night. I didn't get up again till 6 this morning. I guess I needed it.

I gained another B+ for the assignment on speech writing which was a nice surprise. I struggled a bit with that one, so a positive outcome was good. Still struggling to find an angle for my next SA50s+ article. The editor and I are going to discuss it tomorrow.

I'm still working on a reading list to post both here and on the website. Currently it stands at twenty something books. Stay tuned.

Nearly time to take the kids to school. Tonight's reading night so I won't have a great deal to post this evening either. Fingers crossed I receive additional assignments back in the mail. One lecturer is still a few behind in returning them.

I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment