Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Apologies

I'm sorry I didn't blog yesterday, it's been a bit hectic round here and I've gotten a little behind on my web commitments.

I need to update the website too.

I received another assignment back from Mr Stone and surprisingly got another B. More surprisingly, I got a few really good comments and only one strange one.

Haven't received assignments back from Ms Inverarity though. She was the lecturer who informed me that I was a little behind in my work. Now I've caught up and she's two behind in marking them.

I've almost finished the latest assignment for her - the one on punctuation and grammar. Still struggling with a couple of sentences. I'm working from home tomorrow so I should be able to get it done.

Still haven't heard anything back on Winged Shepherd. Results aren't in till the end of May and notifications could take as long as mid June. Not expecting great things here as I've spotted some mistakes in the submitted version. Live and learn.

I need to do a final revision of Grimoire tonight but I need to do a final revision on Drinkers as well. Too Late the Rain has been shredded on TPN but I've got a new draft marked up. Just need to rewrite and submit for critiquing one last time. Not sure which one I'll send into the short story comp on AHWA. Whichever one I don't send in, will go to Midnight Echo. The others will start doing the rounds of the horror markets.

Optus has finally connected my Internet connection. It is heaps faster and well worth the wait. Their customer service is crap and the wait for installation was bad (one delay after another) but the service itself is very good - so far.

I'm up-to-date on all my crits and have an outline to research for SA50s+, things are moving forward.

Time to do some work...

Good luck with your submissions.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment