Monday, May 12, 2008

Feeds

Have you all been playing with feeds? I have. Very cool. I found a new blog today that is definitely one all writers should keep track of.

D.L. Snell's Market Scoops, is an exceptional resource for information on possible markets. Go have a look.

Got another assignment back from Ms Inverarity today - another B+ - also very cool!

Stumbled across a competition today as well. I am trying very hard not to write something for it, but it's only a 1000 words and it's firmly set in the horror genre. At $50 + a t-shirt for first prize, it's paying professional rates--for the winner, of course!

Outside of writing: Congratulations to Manchester United for winning the English Premier League for the 10th time. I'm not a Johnny-come-lately fan. I've been following the Red Devils since 1973. And congratulations to Ferrari, and Massa in particular, for winning the Turkish F1 GP last night. I was very much a JPS follower way back when the black and gold cars were around but when Shumi arrived at Jordan and I saw him drive in the wet, I couldn't help but recognise the brilliance. I followed a single driver for the first time from that moment and ended up a Ferrari fan.

I've indulged enough. It's time to do some work.

Good luck with your writing.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment