Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Assignment Returns

Recieved two assignments back in the mail today.

An A and a B+!

Two more I can cross off the list and don't have to resubmit.

Excellent!

I've done the first draft of my dialogue assignment, but want to revisit tomorrow if I can find the time. I want to see if I can add in some little extra bits to differentiate between the characters.

Tonight I've been reading. I'm nearly two thirds through "The Dirty Little Secrets Club" by Meg Gardiner - it's good. Once this is done I need to rattle off the review for HorrorScope asap. I've just been informed I have three more books coming that I need to have read and reviewed in less than two weeks. Lots of reading in my near future and not so much writing.

Speak to you soon

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment