Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Review: One Foot Wrong by Sophie Laguna

I've posted my latest review on HorrorScope.

Go here to read about Sophie Laguna's first venture into writing for the adult market. That's not "adult" as in erotica. Sophie's first couple of published books are for children or YA. This is her first book for adults and yet told from the view point of a young abused girl.

Another three books arrived today that have to be read and reviewed in the next 7 days so life suddenly became very busy.

I need to finish off this weeks assignment but haven't had a response back from my source. I need to finish off my article but haven't got the final decision on a very important focus point.

I guess I just have to read my new books and wait. I'm guessing everything will come to light in about six days allowing me no sleep on October 14th and 15th.

And to top things off - it's my wife and eldest daughter's birthdays this week.

At least it's never dull!

Back to reading and waiting for the pieces to fall into place.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment