Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interesting Stuff

I had a total bludge day yesterday. Very slack.

I think my laptop is developing a serious issue since the upgrade to SP3 so I may wind that back tonight. The video driver is having conniptions and getting stuck in a loop. I'll try an upgraded driver first but it seems strange how I never had an issue until the SP3 upgrade.

Today I've been surfing through my feeds while eating breakfast and came across some interesting stuff. If you haven't yet been through my list of industry links, I strongly advise you to do so. If you're like me and still working at the writing game, having only limited publishing success with short stories, and don't have an agent - then some of this stuff may seem useless to you, but if you dream of changing those circumstances, getting an agent and writing for a living, then you need to know what you're aiming at.

Now I need to go write a letter of introduction for a colleague to try and land him a career change - which I should have done last night but like I said, I had a big bludge night.

Speak to you soon

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment