Is this coincidence or fate?
Over at Aaron Polson's Blog, discussion turned to romance. In my comment I mentioned I was thinking about a dark romance story. Then this arrives in my inbox:
edited by Liz Grzyb with Russell B. Farr
Do your kisses have bite? What mischief are the vampires, werewolves and mummies getting up to now? Romance may be dead, but it’s still walking…
Scary Kisses, a paranormal romance anthology, is scheduled for release in 2010.
The anthology is open to unsolicited submissions until 1st December, 2009.
- Story length 1,000 to 8,500 words. (Longer stories may be accepted, though payment is capped at 5,000)
- Original stories only: no reprints, multiple or simultaneous submissions.
- Stories may be emailed to the editors at email@example.com with the words "Submission Scary Kisses" in the subject line.
- Manuscript format: double spaced, large margins, sensible font.
- The editors reserve the right to bend any and all rules for close personal friends.
- Deadline: 1st December, 2009.
Send us your best stories in the paranormal romance vein.
We are looking for submissions with romantic and paranormal or speculative elements.
Payment: 2 copies and Aus 2 cents/word (GST inc., maximum payment $100) on publication.