Friday, February 13, 2009

Quick Update

As I've said before, I reread everything I worked on in the last chapter to remind myself of where the story is before moving onto the next.

As I read through the climax to Act One, aka Chapter 11, I started altering a few things here and there. The result was a few more words added to the final chapter tally, and it now looks more like what I think the finished product will be than any other chapter - yep, I went a little over board and revised it as I went.

I blame the classical music I'm listening to as I went through it - inspiring.

The other nice thing was a slight increase in words, around an extra 300 or so, allowed me to update the bean counter and it actually added another percentage point. Any forward movement is nice to see.

Time to move into chapter 12...


No comments:

Post a Comment