Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Update

Just about to call it a night here so I thought I'd do a quick update on where I'm at.

Firstly, out shopping in the post-Christmas sales today and picked up a CD set of classical music. I love listening to the classics and thought I'd give it a go while writing - very glad I did.

When I eventually got around to doing some writing I knocked off four fifths of chapter 8. Newland has just gone through the 17,000 word mark.

I have four days left to churn out at least 8,000 words to surpass my minimum goal before New Year. If I can get stuck in during the day at some point, this should be a breeze.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful festive season and getting lots of things done - whether that's spending time with the family and friends, writing, reading or whatever else floats your boat. I hope you're having fun and staying safe.

BT

2 comments:

  1. It's so unfair I was too unwell to go to the post Xmas sales...all my Cds will, alas, be full price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miles and welcome to the Musings. Sorry to hear you haven't been well either.

    ReplyDelete