Monday, June 8, 2009

2009 Ditmar Winners

Just in case you haven't heard HorrorScope has listed all the winners from this years awards.

Look very closely and you'll not see me anywhere on there - not that I expected to be, but look just a little closer and you'll see the wonderful Ms Dowker!

Well done Flick!

And congratulations to all this years winners, especially Angela and the team at Black and to Rob and everyone else I know through the AHWA and HorrorScope who got a gong. Much deserved.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool that she made it, although it really doesn't surprise me. She has some serious talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was rootin' for ya, BT - there's always next year (and the year after, and the year after - you're clearly going from strength to strength).

    And thanks for the congrats! I'm still stunned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I'm not fussed. If I'm nominated, I'm chuffed, but I think an award like yours, for the fiction writing you've accomplished - that is something to be proud of.

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete