Monday, August 25, 2008

Triangulation Anthology

I managed to finish reading the anthology sent to me by Amy Treadwell.

Some very good stuff contained there in. I'll do a full review as soon as I can sit at the computer without getting a headache, a hot flush, a stop dripping bodily fluids onto the keyboard - eww - sorry about that.

Good book though. I found most of the stories very good and easy to read. What registered more than anything else was the majority were fully formed ideas. "But all stories should be!" I hear you cry. Most stories I've come across outside of published markets, i.e. those that are trying to get into published markets, are not fully told stories. Important lesson that.

I didn't like all the stories inside the cover, but I'll get to that full review soon.

Back to bed for me. This flu is killing me.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment