Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back In The Saddle...Slowly

Today is the first day in nearly a week, I've felt well enough to get some work done o my writing.

I sat down this morning and listed off the things I need to catch up on.

A review of the anthology sent to me by Amy Treadwell - Triangulation: Taking Flight. Done.
First revision of Wamphyri. Done (and subsequent 2nd, 3rd & 4th revisions)
Find a new market and possible revision of Idolatry (doing now - 7:30pm local time)
Assignments 2-3 & 1-4 for my diploma
Newlands
Reading

Reading is just an ongoing thing for me now. I've always got half a dozen books (minimum) floating around waiting to be read and reviewed.

The review on the antho has been done and the link inserted above.

Wamphyri needs to be revised and then reduced--hopefully both at the same time.

Idolatry needs to go out again today.

This is the bare minimum I need to accomplish. I'll let you know how I get on later.

Go read my review and then go buy a copy of Amy's anthology. Her stories alone are worth the $4 for the PDF version. (Thank you for the autographed copy - hopefully one day I will be able to return the favour :))

Time to get back to work.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment