Monday, March 10, 2008

Hell's Kitchen Continues

I have a few posts to put up today dealing with a number of different things, hence the separate posts.

South Australia is in the middle of a heat wave. Temperatures routinely above 35C have been recorded for the past week and will continue for the foreseeable future.

The heat allowed us to win our semi final in the cricket without me having to bat. We have a heat ruling where if it is forecast 40C or higher the night before play - then the game is cancelled. As we finished higher than our opposition, we proceed through to the grand final. So my 150th game for the club goes down as a win but celebrations were kept to a minimum.

My assignment has been rechecked and will go out tomorrow.

I'm almost caught up on my critiquing requirements for TPN. Only one more member to satisfy.

I have received comments on "Drinkers" from fellow TPN members and will commence revision work shortly. It seems I need to expand on this story as I did with "Too Late The Rain", which will be the next piece I put up on TPN for crit.

I'm critiquing a short for a Fiction Factor member.

My review of Black Static has been posted here. I'll post to this blog and my web site in a couple of days.

That's it for this post, I'll throw up the Albedo One review now for your perusal.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment