Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Assignment Returned

It's been a very slow and boring day at work today...which allowed me to get 4 chapters critiqued for a friend!

I also got back another graded assignment...an A-.

All in all, a good day.

Still waiting on the assignment I need to hear back from with my draft of Wamphyri and I did gain a response back from the market I'm requested guidelines from but the email address they tried apparently bounced - very strange. I sent them additional email addresses to try.

Alex, if you're passing by, did you get my email with all my details?

I feel like I'm treading water at the moment. I don't like to start a new phase until I've finished what I was already doing. SA50s+ may be finished and now I'm waiting on the assignments to come back so this year of the diploma is finished. Then I wont feel guilty forgetting about structured writing and getting stuck into my fiction again.

Strange way to work, but I hate working creatively on a piece spawned from my imagination to work on a structured article that involves double checking facts, or vice versa.

Might go do some reading - although golf on the Wii is calling me as well...

Good luck with whatever you're working.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment