Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Slacker

I have been somewhat slack recently in my blogging: for that I apologise.

Last night I just about finished the first draft of my next assignment and received responses back from those I had sought information from as research for it.

Tonight I intend to finish the assignment so it, and its counterpart that I finished over the weekend, can be sent off sometime this week.

After a few days of beautiful weather, just enough to lull me into thinking Spring was becoming an early Summer, Winter made itself known again. It has been bitterly cold and very windy here, but very little rain. I heard last night that September is supposed to have 60mm+ as an average rainfall here but so far we've only had 15mm or so. I'm guessing this summer is going to be very bad for our water reserves. Some states were dipping below 20% dam capacity toward the end of last summer. I don't think this Winter did a lot to fix that.

I've had no further responses from the markets my stories are currently submitted to, so I'm hoping no news is good news.

I haven't looked at Idolatry yet or read anything new recently. :(

Like I said before, trying to ease up and take things a little slower. We'll see how that all goes.

So in the trying to keep things on the down low, this week I have:

one assignment to finish
one chapter to write
one article to start
and some reading

Much easier to manage.

Good luck with your writing endeavours.

BT

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I'm in the same boat as you, kind of. I haven't done much writing lately, except for slowly brainstorming my novel. It comes in bursts of energy and then nothing for a few days.

    ReplyDelete