Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rocky Was A Pussy

This flu continues to try and drag me down, but I haven't completely given up yet.

My personal appointments from yesterday have dragged on today for much longer than anticipated. Unfortunately they will continue to stop any of my writing plans from coming to the fore until at least sometime tomorrow. Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way ;c)

Anyway - it has allowed me to continue with my reading. I'm about halfway/two-thirds through my current book. Can't say I'm overly impressed but I'll withhold final judgement until I've read the whole thing.

Congratulations to another writing friend of mine who has snapped up $200 and third place in a competition over in the US. A beacon by name and by nature, and someone who has helped me a lot - well done!

Time to pick up the kids. I won't have a lot of time to write tonight due to life intruding again but wish me luck for my article interview tomorrow.

Speak to you soon.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment