Sunday, September 28, 2008

Situation Normal

Friday morning I checked my email and found another rejection for "System Failure", this time from Shroud magazine. It was encouragingly worded but with no actual comment on the story itself so I'm putting it down as another form rejection.

I'll research a new market for it today and send it out again.

Sent out the latest two assignments, but haven't received any back yet.

Started reading "The Dirty Secrets Club" - starts at a hell of a pace, hopefully it can keep it up.

Today I need to start drafting up my last article for SA50s+ and finally have a look at the roadblock chapter for Newlands.

AHWA had their AGM and all things are looking great for the continued growth of the organisation. I even got a mention in the President's report for the Market Hive which was nice, but I'd love to hear if anyone found a sale by sending to a market from my work - that would make it worthwhile.

Time to get to work.

Speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment