Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moving Right Along

Today I worked long and fairly hard at the keyboard.

An update on where I'm at with my weekly goals:

Two chapters of Newland - One completed today.
Finish Wamphyri - Done
Two assignments - One completed
Finish reading another book - Done and review posted on HorrorScope
Finish article for SA50s+ - Submitted today - editor phoned and accepted as is!

On top of that, I've read all my monthly newsletters, including the last four months of Hub that I hadn't managed to get around to until now.

Even took a quick peek at The Fold and thought I'd better wait till the kids went to sleep before I went any further on that one.

All that and still a day to go. This weekend I won't be seeing the computer at all I wouldn't have thought. Saturday the AFL finals begin and my beloved Crows take on the Pies on Saturday. I need to visit a mate of mine Saturday morning who has the audio version of the Wheel of Time series he's willing to lend me. I've read the eleven books so far released and eagerly look forward to number twelve, but it'll be nice to just listen to remind myself of what's happened in the past.

Sunday is Father's Day in Australia. As the resident father in this household, I'll be enjoying myself doing fatherly pursuits - well I'm hoping to be wasting many hours on console games but we'll have to wait and see on that one. Maybe a good book to loose myself in or heaven knows what else. Some very strange things going on behind my back over the last few days.

Anyway, the net result is tonight could be the last working opportunity of this week. "But what about tomorrow?" I hear you cry - if the weather is as nice as it's supposed to be, and my lovely wife is up to it, we'll probably be out and about doing something other than writing, reading, or watching TV.

Have a good one.

Speak to you soon.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment