Friday, October 5, 2007

More Ins and Outs

System Failure failed to make the final cut in its submitted for competition. Shame but not the end of the world. It has had the slightest of tweaks done to it and gone straight back out to another market.

I'm working hard on my new e-book. I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of the month. I'm also working hard on creating a second income through providing magazine fillers. I am busy creating, cataloguing and preparing a huge store of fillers so I can begin submitting them to the multitude of magazines out there.

A friend is also preparing an ebook for sale which will reveal more of these secret markets. Keep you eyes and ears open and watching this space - I'll let you all know when it's available and where you can get it from. These little markets can be a great side income while you wait for that big publishing contract.

Good luck with your submissions

No comments:

Post a Comment