Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy 18th sweetheart

Today we celebrated my eldest reaching adulthood. 18 years old today and we had a big party to celebrate, She looked beautiful as did all her female friends. Pity the guys that turned up didn't try to dress to impress but I guess that's how it is now-a-days. Perhaps I'm just getting too old.

I am still recovering from my terrible bout of the flu and now it seems my youngest may be coming down with it. It took me a week to get over it, I hope the little doesn't have it so bad.

This post is the only writing I have managed today which is unusual for me but one day every now and then won't cause my writing to completely grind to a halt.

Still no emails in regards to my pieces that are in the market place either. I have set a goal to have two more pieces (at least) accepted before the end of the year. Nobody can get anything accepted if they don't submit so don't sit on your work. An author is not going to publish your story if it is your bottom draw gathering dust.

Good luck with your submissions. I'm beat so its time for bed.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment