Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Winged Shepherd of Innocence

This was originally targeted at the recent PARSEC contest. I still haven't heard anything back yet. I wasn't happy with it so I'm not expecting anything.

So I've rewritten it, and revised the rewrite. It has then been critiqued and then revised again. It is now up on TPN for final comments before a final polish and submission to market.

I finished the second chapter of Voodoo and finished revising the first chapter of the same novel.

Tigers Eye, chapter 1 still sits partially revised next to my desk.

Oh - big news on the diploma front. Mr Jonathon Stone has sent back my last assignment. I finally cracked the top marks with an A-! Unreal. That gives me a definite credit in module 1. Now I've set a mark I need to live up to for the next three and a half years.

Mobile and Idolatry will go out this week to their respective competitions.

System Failure has been commented on by The Teacher. I'll be looking at revising that one this week.

So hopefully by the end of this month I'll have:

Dark Rose submitted (already out there)
Too Late the Rain submitted (already out there)
Grimoire submitted (already out there)
Wild Flowers submitted (already out there)
Idolatry submitted (almost ready)
Mobile submitted (almost ready)
System Failure submitted (hopefully)
Chapter 2 of Voodoo revised and chapter 3 started
Chapter 1 of Tigers Eye revised and critiqued
Prologue of Tigers Eye revised and resub'd to The Teacher.
First two assignments for next semester completed and ready for posting.

Lots to do and that's not including my reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment