Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Competitions

Just a quick post tonight. As soon as I'm finished here, I'll be looking at reading The Ninth Circle by Alex Bell for reviewing purposes.

I submitted to another two competitions today, neither requiring a much work from me.

I entered the Allen & Unwin win a manuscript assessment worth $500 by Selena Hanet-Hutchins competition for Tigers Eye and I entered the Win an uncorrected copy of Catherine Jinks' Dark Mountain. To enter either competition, you will need to sign up to receive the newsletter called The Bookmark. They even have a competition for that over the next few days so be quick.

And good luck.

Just before I go, I finished a revised version of System Failure today ready for posting on TPN.

That's it, I'm off to read.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment