Thursday, June 12, 2008

Interesting Day

I waited in a doctor's office for three hours today. My little girl has the flu and the reappearance of a sty over her right eye. I was in the actual doctor's office for less than five minutes. And I forgot to take a book. Not happy!

I received two assignments back in the mail, both from module 2. C and a B which cements double credits for semester one as long as I gain passing grades for those still not yet returned.

I finally received an answer back from administration in regards to next semester. Unfortunately my battles with Mr Stone will continue :( Last day for submission of assignments is June 27th. I finished last week! I have no idea how I ended up so far in front. I've also done the first assignment for next semester.

My AHWA card arrived so I'm now a fully fledged, card-toting member. Very nice. I was also informed that membership fees are going up - not so nice, but each member will be receiving free ongoing subscription to Midnight Echo - very nice - the same mag that rejected Dark Rose (downer).

The last issue of my subscription to Aurealis arrived - yay. Now I need to either renew my subscription or buy a new horror anthology - sorry Aurealis.

So, all-in-all, I've ended up on a pretty flat emotional level. too many ups and downs all in one day tends to drain a person. Instead of writing tonight, I think I might take my wife shopping.

Best of luck to you.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment