Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone. I hope you gain all the love and affection from your significant other that you crave.

The first assignment of the second module is going out the door today. I did two assignments this week because I mistakenly did the second assignment from the first module at the beginning of the week, then realised I was supposed to alternate between modules.

Confusing....
Week one - Assignment one from module one
Week two - Assignment one from module two
Week three - Assignment two from module one
etc, etc.

So assignment one from module two is going out today. Assignment two from module one is ready for final approval but doesn't need to go out until next week - I'm in front - cool!!

Still waiting on work assignments for HorrorScope but the Managing Editor, Shane, has allayed some of my fears. I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in.

You can see some of Shane's work in the current issue of Shadowed Realms called "Spin the Witch Bottle" - plenty of other excellent work available fore reading there too. I'm adding Shadowed Realms to my ten best web site list. It's a quality online magazine that freely publishes the story content for all to read and appreciate, and pays it contributors a professional rate of 8 cents per word. Well done to all at Shadowed Realms!

I have additional news but I'll add it in a separate post so the labels wok better.

No comments:

Post a Comment