Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Busy as...

Today has been non-stop!

I have read more than I have in months, and completed two assignments for my diploma, plus arranged a new home loan, organised a surprise for tomorrow (don't tell my wife) and fixed printing issues with both my PC and my laptop.

Oh and I worked from home too so I had to log into work and resolve issues there!

I'm about to go and watch "Underbelly" with my wife so I haven't additional time to blog tonight.

Happy Valentines day tomorrow and please ladies, remember that men enjoy a present occasionally too.

Maybe tomorrow would be a good day to write and submit a romance - maybe a romance where the couple die horribly in a tragic skateboarding accident involving a run away giant prop fan that won't shut off - cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment