Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Quick Post

Just a quick note.

I did the redesigning on my laptop but then saw it on my larger PC screen. The background picture didn't work so I've removed it for now but I've not given up on sorting something out rather than just plain black.

I think the reorganisation works better regardless.

Cricket today: Day one of the Grand Final - We lost the toss and Virginia decided to bat. They managed to bat for most of the day but only posted 179 runs all out. I took three catches at first slip.

If we bat anywhere near as we have been over the last month or so, we should easily accomplish that. We (ATCO) don't get on particularly well with this opposition so to beat them in the GF after losing twice to them during the year and finishing a distant second to them on the table, will be extremely satisfying and an excellent way to retire.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment