Thursday, March 13, 2008

Playing

As you can see, I'm playing around with the background and the colours. I am far from finished. If you visit and like what you see or absolutely hate it, then please comment.

For now - I'm going to bed as its getting late and the heat has drained me. We are currently in the middle of the longest heat wave in Australian history here in Adelaide. 11 days straight over 35C. Today got to 41C and tomorrow is forecast the same. I need some sleep.

My assignment has been posted and I'm completely up to date on my crits. Cricket season finishes this weekend so beginning next week - I'll have time to organise my schedule and really start enjoying life and my writing - looking forward to it!

Hope everything is going as well for you as it is for me. Now if I can only get some acceptances...

Good luck with your submissions.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment