Sunday, March 23, 2008

On Line Chat Invitation

I've been invited by "Authors by Design" (AbD) to host an online chat into the world of dark fiction. It's a little daunting as I've never done anything like this before and, to be honest, I'm not sure I should be hosting anything of the sort.

Yes I write dark fiction and have some knowledge on the genre. Yes my knowledge and ability in the genre is growing all the time but I'm still a beginner. I'm still unpublished in this genre. I don't want to be seen as putting myself forward as some sort of "expert" in the field when I'm nowhere near that.

Still, members of the forum are fairly insistent on me giving it a shot so I finally said yes. Things are all still to be confirmed but on or around the 19th of April 2008, I'll host my first information chat session on the world of dark fiction - as I know it. I'll post more details and how anyone can attend when it becomes available.

No comments:

Post a Comment