Monday, March 3, 2008

A new week

My ability to blog on a weekend is not good at the moment. That should change in a couple of weeks with the end of cricket season fast approaching. Speaking of cricket, we won again on the weekend, chasing down the required 221 with a single wicket to spare. Nail biting stuff. I made 86 this week and am now really paying for it. The body just can't recover as it once did. Still we finished second after the home and away season and have the semi-finals this weekend.

On the writing front: my lad is home from school today - a bad case of gastro. Gives me a good excuse to work from home. This will allow me to get ahead on my assignments and catch up on some writing so I hope to be posting later on with updates on all fronts.

I have posted my first crit on Authors by Design (AbD) and put my latest short up for comment. It will be nice working with this group. If nothing else, the moderator seems nice and I think we'll get on well. Fingers crossed.

I received my advanced copy of Albedo 1 Issue #34 to review. I'll post a link to HorrorScope when I post it and then add it to my review page a day or so after that. So far it looks like a good read.

Well, that's it for now.

Good luck with your submissions

No comments:

Post a Comment