Sunday, February 10, 2008

Assignment 1 Done

Well the free writing assignment has been completed and is ready for posting. It'll be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.

"Too Late the Rain" has been prep'd for sending out to another market. I've done some serious research into the types of markets out there in the dark fiction arena so I'm hopeful of finding the right place.

I'm going to revamp all the short stories I have and submit them all again. I didn't make my goal of gaining a second fiction publication before the end of 2007 but then if I never have another four months like that again - it will be too soon.

Haven't yet heard what my new duties are for HorrorScope but I'm anxious to get started.

That's it for now....

Good luck with your submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment