Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WIP Wednesday

Last Wednesday I was at 6559 words. This week I've bumped that a little to 10875. Nowhere near the 2-5k a day when I first wrote a novel length piece, but then most of that was dreck and not worth reading by sane individuals - hopefully a slightly more considered approach will produce something better.

This is a rolling WIP Wednesday total as it's only lunchtime here so there may well be more added to this before the day is out. My daughter is home with tonsillitis (again), so I'm home from work and enjoying some concerted writing time - which I've done over the last couple of hours. Now is time for a break.

Cue the bean...

11 comments:

  1. Tonsilitis sounds awful! Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antibiotics working wonders. Thanks for the well wishes.

    And in other news, my writing is going okay as well... ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the antibiotics are doing their job and you're feeling good about the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go bean go!

    Poor kid, tonsillitis is the worst. Best wishes for speedy antibiotic lovins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck is with all the tonsilitis? My kid had it pretty bad last week, and Gina Ranalli's been real sick with it this week.

    Hope your girl is feelin' better soon, BT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if they still rip those things out anymore or not. It sure solved a lot of problems for me when I was four. good luck with writing and hope she gets to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your daughter feels better soon. Good luck with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wordcount is good and solid. I hope your daughter is feeling as good by now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little one is back to 100% and looking forward to her birthday party sleep over tonight.

    Thank you everyone for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and a happy birthday to her as well!

    ReplyDelete