Monday, October 12, 2009

Excuse Me While I Talk With My Mouth Full

No Nat...

The blindfold is in place, my hands are now tied and I've taken a great leap into the unknown.

No Nat...

My secret project is full steam ahead but will remain secret for the time being for reasons that will become obvious once it's all revealed. I'm just hoping I haven't bitten off more than I can chew (you knew I'd work the title of the blog post in somewhere...didn't you?)

I may be a little quiet in the mean time as what spare moments I do have are booked up twice over. This leaves my self-created writing bible on the back burner and edits for IV may start closer to December, but it's all good. Once this project is done, I'll be so revved up to dive back into IV it can only be beneficial!

I'll still be haunting blogs/journals/etc and making the occasional post here, but I think there won't be a huge amount to report. I could tell you what's going on, but then...it wouldn't be so much fun ;c) (In a number of different ways - No Nat...)

9 comments:

  1. Good luck with whatever it is you are working on. We look forward to hearing about it whenever you decide to tell us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could tell us, but you'd have to kill us, you mean! Well, no one wants that, and personally I love a little suspense and a sekrit project. Good luck, and hope you're enjoying it between cricket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People who keep secrets are just mean. *Pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, you're being mysterious. I dig.

    -Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gentleman doth protest too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. True - sorry about that, but each time I start to veer off track I think of you - only because you and I have similar minds (or so it seems in many ways - innuendos being one of them I think).

    Please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete