Monday, September 1, 2008

Wamphyri

I managed to complete version of Wamphyri last night and round it off to exactly 4000 words. There are a couple of sentences I'm not over the moon about so I'll let it sit for a few days before visiting it again. I need to reread the module requirements in regards to producing this piece as to where I go from here.

I've started reading Peter Robinson's "All the Colours of Darkness" for my next review piece. I should have it done by the end of the week or the beginning of next at the latest. Stay tuned.

Market newsletters are starting to roll in now. I've already done one load of housekeeping on the AHWA markets. Not a lot to do now it's up and running. Just checking and maintaining - and I grab the odd new market to keep in reserve.

Well, that's it for now - not a huge amount, but lots to come.

Speak to you soon

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment