Thursday, September 4, 2008

Idolatry Rejected Again

Well, Idolatry bounced again. Comments like "Interesting but..." seem to be constant companions of this piece.

I'm starting to think I need to expand this piece to tie all the elements into place. I'll not be sending it out again for a while.

Chalk up another rejection :(

At this rate, I may end up with the thickest skin in the business.

Time to finish reading the current book and write the review for HorrorScope. This afternoon/tonight I'll be writing the next chapter in Newland.

All the monthly newsletters began rolling in last night as well so I've got plenty to catch up on.

A very down day as far as the writing goes, but I know my journey as a writer has been very much like a roller coaster ride so far, so I'm seriously looking forward to the next high point.

Speak to you later

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment