Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Competition Entry Submitted

It's gone. Just sent it a few moments ago.

The Thirteenth Annual PARSEC Science Fiction and Fantasy Short Story Contest closing deadline is today, or tomorrow if you're in the USA. With a theme of "Metallic Feathers" to go with, "An ill wind blows no good" became "An ill wind" which became "ill wind" which became "The Winged Shepherd of Innocence" and sent via email to the lovely Ann Cecil who said I could email rather than post. Apparently I'm Aussie number 3 to enter the contest this year. Fingers crossed.

Today, I've been extremely lazy. I laid in bed till late and slept away precious holiday time, instead of writing.

Last night, my wife and I went to see "Prom Night" - I'll write my own review of it soon but for a pretty good idea on the movie, you can't go too far wrong with this review on HorrorScope by Robert Hood. We had a nice meal and it was nice to have a night out, it's just a pity that Hollywood continues to give Horror a bad name.

No comments:

Post a Comment