Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Weekend

It's Sunday night and I'm plumb tuckered out.

Saturday morning I hosted a chat on dark fiction for members of Authors by Design. I had eight people turn up and some good discussion took place. It was good fun.

Saturday evening we had a big surprise party for my mum's 70th birthday. Got home in the wee hours of this morning.

This morning we picked up our new puppy. I don't have my camera handy, so no new photos at the moment but as soon as I get it back from my eldest daughter, I'll update the link at the bottom of the page.

Been out in the garden for most of the day, puppy proofing the backyard.

His name is BJ. We deliberated with Quill, King and then we met his dad at a dog show this morning. He's huge. His name is Buddy so we decided on Buddy Junior for his son, shortened to BJ.

On the writing front:

Sent out the two assignments in the last post on Friday so I can start on the next two early this week. I have a couple of crits to do and 1 review. Grimoire is ready to be revised and Drinkers is up for final comment this week. Still have plenty of reading to do.

I hope life is treating you well and all your submissions are successful.

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment