Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sorry

Hi all

Sorry its been a while since I updated this. I have been in extreme revision mode all week, when I haven't been at work creating a huge project development document - really dry stuff but it pays the bills.

So I, with a lot of help from a friend, have done a full five revisions of "What Price Salvation" - my unicorn story. It's growing, evolving, becoming a much more saleable piece.

I've ear marked a number of possible markets for "Terminal Thoughts", so that'll be going out the door shortly.

I've written a new piece on "The Art of Critiquing" - which is currently being critiqued.

I still haven't heard anything back on the anthology submission which could be a good thing. If they were attempting to clear out the slush pile by the 28th of last month and succeeded, then logic suggests that I've made it through to the next level. No news could be good news in this case - fingers remain crossed.

Still working on two more competition pieces and have three pieces out for critique.

Oh - and still working on the website. The link is on the top right of this blog page - have a gander. There's plenty of new and free stuff to find there.

One last thing: my friends at Fiction Factor are looking to grow their forum. They have some really cool stuff planned as both the website and the forum continue to expand., so go have a look.

That's it for now - keep on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment