Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Minor updates

I've done some minor updates on the website - in particular to the details of works in progress, where bits have been submitted, that kind of thing.

I've written what'll be the first three chapters of my first effort in erotica. It needs work to be any good in regards to a written piece of work, but I have it from another source (an open minded female friend) that the content isn't an issue ;)

I think I'm flying solo for a while in regards to having my work judged, which isn't a good thing. My normal critique buddy has undertaken a great deal of work outside of writing and has now become extremely swamped. I have no wish to nag this good friend so it's time to march alone for a while.

Currently the links to Holly's books are broken on the website. I can't fix that from here so I'll get to it when I get home.

I post a lot on the Fiction Factor forum which is starting to seriously take off as a place for writers from all over the world to gather. The moderators there have just created a password protected Critique Site for members to post their work. I'll start throwing my work up there for comments. I'll also be heavily into critiquing others work to do my bit in helping the community thrive. If you have some spare time - and lets face it, if you're reading this, you have the spare time - then head on over and have a look. I hope to see you there soon.

All the best with your writing!

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment