Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Website

“Musings of an Aussie Writer - The website” is up and running - woohoo!

You will find heaps of updated resources, articles and information there. Please have a look around. There is also a contact page to my Gmail account for any and all suggestions in regards to either the web page, the blog or anything writing related.

Many thianks to Lee for help with both articles for the free writing tips section and for aid with the HTML code. I work in server based computing not web design - there's a big difference!

Now that it is up and running, I need to do a few tweaks in regards to its searchability but I really need to get back to writing. I haven't written anything for three days other than blogs or emails - oh and a big report for work but that's no fun at all!

Keep on writing!





No comments:

Post a Comment