Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In the beginning

Ok - Hi

I'm totally new to the whole blogging experience so please bear with me.

Who - My name is Brenton Tomlinson. I'm a 39 year old Aussie male, happily married with three kids. My wife is Jodi, Amie 17 (nearly 18), Corey 14 and Tyarna 8 make up the immediate Tomlinson clan. When I figure out how to post pic's, I will.

Why - I am an aspiring writer, currently banging away on the keyboard creating my first novel. I have been seriously writing since December 2006. I have been trying to write down all the good and bad points I encounter as I go. It helps me remember my mistakes, re-live my glories and I thought it might be a good idea for a freelance article at some point. Now I figure I'd just blog it all. As soon as I figure out what I'm doing, I'll post what I have and try to keep it up to date.

While learning all I can about writing during my first year, it has been suggested that a web presence is a requirement for a professional writer. As this is my target, becoming a professional writer I thought a blog would be a good place to start.

So for those of you that have wandered into my blog - welcome and thanks for reading. I'll try to be a good citizen and update regularly but it probably wont be a daily thing. You never know.

Now I'm off to see about configuring all this.

Cheers

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment