Monday, July 21, 2008

First Time

First time I've been behind on my doing critiques for my writing group ;)

There has been a sudden surge of work from fellow members. Five items waiting for me to critique. It looked kind of bad on the participation page with a blank column under my name apart from a n/a against my own submission. So I made a mends. Today I critiqued three of them and read the other two. Now I've checked back and find another one has been added. Three down and three to go.

Got some more of Clive Barker's "Books of Blood Volumes 1-3" read tonight. It's taking me forever to get through it as I keep sidetracking myself. It's a great book.

I've finished reading Black from cover to cover and need to finish the review.

I also need to seriously start drafting up my articles for the next issue of SA50s+. I finished another assignment but I'm still waiting for the last issue of SA50s+ so I can clip my article from it to send into my lecturer.

I need to update the markets page with stuff from the UK market guide and I need to start on the competitions page.

I found out on my return to work, that very little of what I asked to be done actually happened. So I wrote up a list similar to the one I've just done in the paragraphs above only this time it is for my real job, not writing. Unfortunately it's nearly five times as long.

Time to get stuck in tomorrow and get work back on an even keel.

So lots to do and still nobody has added the extra time I need in a day. If someone does invent a time machine, I'll have to buy shares in the company.

No answers on market submissions today and no time to work anymore tonight.

I'll speak to you tomorrow.

All the best

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment