Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Tabs

Using the new Blog feature of adding pages, I've done a bit of a tidy up of the sidebar. You'll see new links directly above the heading of this post.

Why am I mentioning this? At the end of April 2009, I'd posted 140 times. That's 140 posts in 120 days!

This year I've posted 37 times in the same period :c(

I think it's official--I've gone just a tad quiet...

Doing a bit of site maintenance is as good a reason as I could think of for today's post. Sorry about that.

4 comments:

  1. The new pages feature is a fantastic development for Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look very sleek now. Well done! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the epic "Nothing" in the currently reading spot. Not just nothing, but NOTHING. (nice tabs, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys.

    The big NOTHING is a huge kick to me each time I see it. I know I should be reading SOMETHING, and in particular, manuscripts and review books sitting on my shelf which I haven't yet got to.

    But things are moving forward. I'm feeling better about a lot of things and reading and writing won't be far behind...I hope.

    ReplyDelete